The Early Days: 1904 to 1912
Golf is no stranger to this corner of Bromsgrove as the game was first played on the present site some 100 years ago on a course described as consisting of “9 rather sporting holes”. Read more ………….
Slideslow Farm: 1956 to 1989
Having purchased Slideslow Farm back in 1956, many of our current members still recall the old farm shop selling a variety of fresh produce particularly the sacks of potatoes and home reared meat. Read more …………….
Bromsgrove Golf Centre: 1989
It was a further 70 plus years before golf was restored to Bromsgrove, by the present owners of the Golf Centre, the Morris family. Read more ……..
Each hole, now individually named, reflects the origins of the site, links with the past, notable landmarks or the various elements that affect the play of the hole. Click here for hole names:
Here and Now: 2017
At a time when many golf clubs including our own are facing growing financial challenges due to the changing landscape in golf against a time of increasing overheads. We would like to share with you our own vision to create a long and lasting legacy.
Click here to read ‘Bromsgrove Golf Centre shares vision for the future’.